If you think about it, most goals relate in some aspect to money. An efficient approach to that aspect is to partner with people knowledgable in creating sound financial strategies, allowing YOU to focus more on what makes you happy, and less on money.
Since 2006, I've been working as a financial consultant with my current broker-dealer, Equitable Advisors (was AXA), because it has allowed me to help a diverse group of people select from the widest and highest quality set of options in wealth management, life insurance, and retirement and tax planning.
In addition to hundreds of hours of ongoing coursework, seminars, and industry-related reading, I successfully completed the ChFC® program in 2010, earning the Chartered Financial Consultant® designation. My extensive background and personal drive to attain the best for my clients has made me an asset to both individuals and small businesses, my core focus area.
Before joining Dabyn Wealth Strategies, I served as Regional Vice President for The Bailey Group where I supported lenders around the country by expediting the placement of insurance required by their borrowers in order to obtain government-backed, U.S. SBA (Small Business Association) loans. In addition to helping business owners access capital to purchase or expand their companies, I support them with the complex financial planning needed when owning one or multiple businesses.
With each client, I endeavor to gain a deep understanding of goals, develop and implement an initial plan, and maintain a long-term relationship that allows us to modify the plan to adapt to changing needs. From the beginning I seek to foster a relationship built upon trust. In fact, amongst my clients I count some of my closest friends.
I look forward to meeting with you and discussing how we can best help you plan for your future. Please contact me to schedule an initial consultation at no charge to you.
Qualifications and Community Involvement:
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®) from The American College
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®) from The American College
- Bachelors of Science with distinction from the University of Washington, Seattle
- FINRA securities registrations include the Series 7 and 66
- I maintain the following Insurance licenses: Life, Health, Disability, and Long-Term Care
- Current Estate Planning Council of Seattle President
- University of Washington Alumni Association member
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce member
- Bellevue Chamber Young Executive Graduate
- Seattle Chamber of Commerce member
- East King County Estate Planning Council member
- Estate Planning Council of Seattle member
- Former President – Seattle Financial Services Professionals (FSP) Society
- Former President – Blakeley Place Condominium HOA
- Former Secretary – kidServe Global Board of Directors
- CA Insurance License #0H28557
- AR Insurance License #8733541